10 April 2014

Another Random Post.

Hello!
I miss blogging, I really do. If possible, I want to write(type) on my blog everyday but my thoughts are too fast for me to process. LOOOL just kidding, but that sounded more annoying than "I'm lazy" and I'm trying to increase your heartbeat. Ha- ha- ha?

Anyways, I have too many social media accounts. Trying to delete them one by one.
I have/used to have:
1. Facebook
2. Blogspot
3. Plurk (deleted, yay! Too many embarrassing stuffs)
4. Friendster (I love friendster)
5. Pinterest
6. Tumblr
7. Flickr
8. Spring.me
9. Twitter
10. Instagram
11. Anddd, a few more that I forgot because I couldn't remember my password right after creating them.
Actually, I even thought of deleting this blog and creating a new one. =X I know, I'm a sucker for all these stuffs. Create then abandon. I started designing my new one but I got lazy and abandoned it. God save me from my laziness.

Study break right now so I have one week to laze more. I love it! Wished I was competent enough to snatch cheap flights back home but ahh, tak pe, next sem.

I have ants problem in my room. Bloody ants, play with the repellent but don't wanna take the ants' "food." I hope they eat it all and die! Sorry, if you're here you'll understand.

I've been sleeping late this semester. Usually after 2.30- 2.45 a.m. Sometimes I even drink coffee late at night even when I have nothing to stay up for, like tonight. It's already 2.40 a.m. but my mind tricks me into thinking it's only 12.30 a.m. that is why my housemate closed their door.

I'm supposed to be reading/studying and doing my assignments but I'm not. Social science students are supposed to read a lot but I don't. I don't think I qualify as one. I sometimes think I'm quite open minded compared to the rest in class but I realized I'm not. We are all not even though we claim to be. Just speak about things we matter and boom we all explode and we all become defensive.

Whenever I'm lying down I always think about "home." Where my home really is. Sometimes when my friends ask me where am I, I reluctantly use the word home. I miss Klang and at the same time I hate it. Yea, what the hell this girl, don't know what she wants also.

Taking up contemporary psychology thought me that I'm a problematic child. I read about all these problems a child faces and try to relate them to my situation and let's just say, I'm not an ideal kid. (Tried to think of a pun but I can't. See, loser child)

Okay, goodbye!



1 comment:

RETA said...

Just stopped by your blogspot for a visit. I enjoyed reading about your life! Take care and get some sleep!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com