24 January 2013

I like boring tags.

1) How do you vent out your anger? 
-Kick everyone's ass. Heheh. After that go to the room and do whatever I feel like doing.


2) Favourite toy as a child? 
-My pokemon toys! And then my paper dolls.


3) Favourite season?
-Only experienced one. Satay panggang season.


4) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office?
-In my country, it's very common, so yeah. 


5) When was the last time you laughed hard?
-Few days ago?


6) What is on the floor of your closet? 
-My clothes?


7) Are you any good at drawing?
-Hmmmmmm, how to say le. I'm quite good at copying stuffs (or rather used to). Heheh


8) What did you do last night? 
-Watched movie, read a story book & blogs and googled interesting facts. (This was after midnight)


9) What are you most afraid of?
-MAMA. Looool. 


10) Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger? 
-Cheese + spicy!


11) Favourite dog breed? 
-I like all le :/ But I'll choose a pug.


12) Favorite day of the week? 
-All days the same la.


12) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in? 
- oneeeeee. only one.
13) Diamond or pearl? 


-Not interested in both.

14) What is your wish for this new year? 
-To get what I want la :P

15) New year resolutions
 

-Remain sane and positive.

P/S: And Theola, please never ever give up on God. 

No comments: